Long time, no see 🙂
As I am ending my high school career, my schedule is constantly being filled. If you are like me and are constantly having to just throw some snacks in your bag, these tiny balls of energy are the perfect thing for you. I love making these balls because they are easy to make and make little mess. These “bliss balls” are my go-to for a quick snack and I enjoy making them on a Sunday so I can munch on them throughout the week.
2 handfuls of dates (about 15-20)
1-1/2 cup of oats
1/2 cup coconut shreds
**Possbile add-ins may be: a dash of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tbsp peanut butter, chopped nuts, 2 tsp maple syrup, etc.
1. Put PITTED dates into a food processor (I used my vitamin and it did the job perfectly)
2. Add in whole oats
3. Blend/Process (I added a little bit of water to help everything turn out smoothly)
4. Make sure the date and oat mixture is creamy than place into a bowl
5. Round batter into small balls
6. Roll balls in shredded coconut
7. Enjoy and store extras in fridge!