October FAQ for plant based beginners goes over what roast to serve at Thanksgiving and how to curb your craving for meat!
In this episode, Joe and I dive into some Facebook frequently asked questions for plant based beginners!
Plant Based Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a good plant based substitution for a roast that I can serve my family at Thanksgiving?
Vegan Essentials Thanksgiving Foods
Chickpea Nut Roast
Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- How do you curve a meat craving?
Use seasonings such as Montreal Steak seasoning to add ‘meaty’ flavor. Make this recipe for a black bean burger that uses ‘steak seasoning for delicious flavor!
- What do I do with artichoke hearts?
Use in our spaghetti squash recipe or chop up for a salad, wrap or sandwich.
- What are some vegan fast food options?
Subway, Taco Bell, Chipotles, Burger King to name a few!
- I need easy recipes!
Download our 5 Plant Based Meatless Mains for some great easy, family friendly options.
- I need plant based recipes for kids!
Our red lentil sloppy joes are a favorite with our kids. Other favorites include french fries, mashed potatoes and many vegan bread or muffin ideas.