When it comes to taking care of our planet and our health, I just don’t see any other option than being plant based vegan. It’s the only viable option and it will just keep gaining speed.
Chelsea Baxter from Mama Has Her Mindful joins the podcast today to talk about how her family transitioned from a standard American diet to a plant based vegan diet. She shares so many great tips on how to talk with your kids, and how to acknowledge everyone’s feelings while transitioning! Chelsea also gives us her best mindfulness tips – on how to start, how not to be intimidated by mindfulness and how to be present more in our everyday life.
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What led Chelsea and her family to explore going plant based vegan
- How Chelsea and her husband approached this new lifestyle with their kids
- The support of doctors and family in their new journey
- Highs and lows of what they have learned in the last two years
- Simple mindfulness tips we can implement right now