ref="#wpzoom-recipe-card" rel="nofollow" class="wpzoom-recipe-snippet-button wp-block-wpzoom-recipe-card-block-jump-to-recipe ">Jump to Recipe
- Thai Salad with Miso Peanut Dressing
Asian Grilled Vegetables with Miso Vinaigrette
- Assorted vegetables to grill (I used cauliflower, sweet peppers, onions, zucchini and corn)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tblsp White Miso Paste
- 1 Tblsp soy sauce
- 1/2 Tblsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 t sesame oil
- 1 t. minced garlic clove
- 1/2 t.
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp tumeric
- Chop veggies and toss with a small amount of olive oil and salt and pepper (or any other seasonings you like – I love this for this recipe).
- Prepare grill basket for veggies (oil it slightly so veggies don’t stick).
- Grill over medium heat to desired tenderness (20 – 30 minutes). Stir frequently so bottom veggies don’t burn!
- While veggies grill, prepare dressing. Put all ingredients in a small bowl and stir/whisk until smooth.
- Prepare your bowl with fresh salad greens. Top with grilled veggies, roasted chickpeas, avocado and drizzle with dressing!