- Thai Salad with Miso Peanut Dressing
Asian Grilled Vegetables with Miso Vinaigrette
Grilled veggies are topped with an oil free miso vinaigrette that is full of flavor!
Assorted vegetables to grill (I used cauliflower, sweet peppers, onions, zucchini and corn)
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
2 Tblsp White Miso Paste
1 Tblsp soy sauce
1/2 Tblsp maple syrup
1 1/2 t sesame oil
1 t. minced garlic clove
1/2 t. garlic chili sauce
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp tumeric
Chop veggies and toss with a small amount of olive oil and salt and pepper (or any other seasonings you like – I love this Asian blend for this recipe).
- Prepare grill basket for veggies (oil it slightly so veggies don’t stick).
- Grill over medium heat to desired tenderness (20 – 30 minutes). Stir frequently so bottom veggies don’t burn!
- While veggies grill, prepare dressing. Put all ingredients in a small bowl and stir/whisk until smooth.
- Prepare your bowl with fresh salad greens. Top with grilled veggies, roasted chickpeas, avocado and drizzle with dressing!