le class="rw-rating-table rw-ltr rw-right rw-no-labels">
All you need is one coffee mug and 5 minutes and BOOM…a delicious blueberry muffin!
I was wanting to spice up my morning and skip the traditional breakfast, so I decided to create this super fast muffin recipe! This is not a false alarm, this muffin only needs 2 minutes in the microwave to become a super fluffy creation.
Personally I am a huge sweet tooth, I love a sweet, but fruity, flavor. I love muffins and will eat muffins every day if I could. As I am getting ready to move into my college dorm room I am looking up easy recipes that can be done with minimal mess and this recipe accomplishes that.
If you make this blueberry muffin in a mug, tag @badtothebowl on social media.
Need more than one muffin? Try our blueberry bliss muffins!
Blueberry Muffins in a Mug
Perfect recipe for one!
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp flour (I used gluten free flour and it turned out great)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp vegan butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Pour dry ingredients into the mug and stir until well combined
- Add in wet ingredients and stir until dough is formed
- Add in blueberries
- Place in microwave for 1.5-2 minutes
- Sprinkle sugar on top, Enjoy!