le class="rw-rating-table rw-ltr rw-right rw-no-labels">
Breakfast Granola Bowl
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats or Quick Oats
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Side Item Options: Coconut Flakes Diced Apple Chopped Banana Blueberries or any kind of berry of the sorts Dried Fruit
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix the oats, salt and cinnamon and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter and maple syrup in bowl and place in microwave for 45 seconds – 1 minute. Once out of microwave mix in vanilla extract. Pour peanut butter mixture in bowl with oats and mix till oats are covered and clumpy
- Spread oat mixture in pan and place in oven for around 20 minutes.
- When ready to serve, place in bowl, add plant based yogurt or dairy free milk and top with favored toppings!
- Store leftovers in cool dry place.