Breakfast Granola BowlCourse: Breakfast
2 Cups Rolled Oats or Quick Oats
½ tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Salt
¼ Cup Maple Syrup
¼ Cup Peanut Butter
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
Side Item Options:
Blueberries or any kind of berry of the sorts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix the oats, salt and cinnamon and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter and maple syrup in bowl and place in microwave for 45 seconds – 1 minute. Once out of microwave mix in vanilla extract. Pour peanut butter mixture in bowl with oats and mix till oats are covered and clumpy
- Spread oat mixture in pan and place in oven for around 20 minutes.
- When ready to serve, place in bowl, add plant based yogurt or dairy free milk and top with favored toppings!
- Store leftovers in cool dry place.