Broccoli Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl
1 Sweet Potato
5 White Mushrooms
½ Red Onion
Handful of Fresh Spinach
Wild Rice Quinoa Blend – Cooked
3 tsp of EVOO
½ t. Salt
¼ t. Pepper
½ t. Crushed thyme
2 Cloves Minced Garlic
1 Clove Minced Garlic
2 Tblsp Lemon Juice
1 Tblsp EVOO
Pinch of salt
- Prepare Veggies. Cut Broccoli into florets, peel and dice sweet potato. Clean and de-stem mushrooms. Cut red onion into large slices.
- Combine all veggies in large bowl and add in ingredients EVOO, salt, pepper, thyme and garlic. Mix well in bowl.
- Roast veggies on baking sheet at 425 degrees for 30-45 minutes stirring after 20 minutes. The total amount of roasting time will depend on your level of likeness for softer or firmer veggies. *Tip: Line your baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up!
- While, veggies are roasting, prepare dressing by whisking all remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- When veggies are done, assemble your bowl with spinach, cooked wild rice quinoa blend, nuts, avocado slices and cranberries – top with dressing!