Brussels Sprout, Sweet Potato and Chickpea Sheet Pan DinnerCourse: Main
One pan dinner makes mealtime a breeze!
1 lb brussels sprouts, halved
1 large portobello mushroom sliced
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 large sweet potato, cut into small chunks
1, 15 oz. can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
2 Tblsp amino acids*
1 Tblsp liquid smoke
1 garlic clove, minced
pinch of crushed red pepper
pinch of salt and pepper
1/2 lime, juiced
1/2 avocado, sliced
- Prep a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Lightly spray foil with cooking spray so your vegetables don’t stick while roasting.
- Add brussels sprouts, mushroom and red onion to a sealable bag with maple syrup, amino acids, liquid smoke, garlic clove, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Let vegetables marinade for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop sweet potato and lay out evenly on baking sheet.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Lay evenly on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle both sweet potato and chickpeas lightly with salt.
- Drain your veggies that you marinate and Lay out on baking sheet evenly.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes. Check at 15 minutes and if needed stir veggies so they cook evenly.
- After roasting, squeeze 1/2 lime over the brussels sprout mixture in the pan.
- Place in bowl, top with avocado slices and enjoy!
- Want to make this super fab? Use the Apple Cider Tahini dressing from Flora and Vino top it all off in your bowl!
- *You could sub soy sauce or tamari.