This recipe may contain affiliate links, read our policy here.
Easy vegan cauliflower nuggets use less oil and are a healthy lunch, dinner or snack for the whole family to enjoy! These gluten free cauliflower nuggets are easy to make and use minimal ingredients. Overall, we are considering these a win for a plant based dinner!
Ingredients in Gluten Free Cauliflower Nuggets
These healthy veggie nuggets take only a few ingredients to make, 30 minutes to bake and you can be on your way to eating a healthy dinner!
- Gluten Free Flour
- Dairy Free Milk
- Dried Spices
- Coconut Oil
For these gluten free cauliflower nugget recipe you will ‘bread’ your cauliflower florets in the wet ingredient (dairy free milk) then dip in the flour ingredient to create a simple breading. Next you bake, not fry, in the oven until they are slightly crisp and tender.
How to Serve Easy Cauliflower Nuggets
We recommend serving these with ketchup or your favorite bbq sauce! Every family member can use a different dipping sauce to make these easily customizable.
If you make these healthy cauliflower nuggets we would love to know! Tag @badtothebowl on social media.
Easy Vegan Cauliflower Nuggets
- 1 medium sized head of Cauliflower, broke into small florets
- 1 cup
- ½ cup-1 cup dairy free milk (we used unsweetened almond)
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp sweet
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Melt coconut oil in baking pan in oven.
- Wash cauliflower then break it into small florets.
- Place gluten free flour into bowl and mix in paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
- Place dairy free milk in another bowl.
- Dip cauliflower florets into milk, then into flour. Place on melted pan of coconut oil. Repeat until all pieces are coated.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Flip cauliflower, bake for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with your favorite ketchup, hot sauce or bbq sauce.