Chocolate Dipped Snickerdoodle Cookie Truffles (V + GF)Course: Dessert
3 ingredient recipe makes these easy yet impressive enough for gift giving!
1 – 6 oz package pre-made snickerdoodle cookies (vegan + gluten free*)
2 Tblsp. vegan cream cheese**
1/2 – 3/4 semi-sweet chocolate chips***
- Line a 13 x9 rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In food processor, process cookies until they are fine crumbs.
- Pour into medium sized bowl and mix well with vegan cream cheese, roll into small sized cookie balls and place on parchment lined pan.
- Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. Set timer for 1 minute and stir after 30 seconds. Continue to melt chips, until melted all the way through.
- Dip each cookie ball into melted chocolate and place back on cookie sheet.
- Freeze again until firm.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- *I used Enjoy Life cookies
**I used Daiya brand
***I used Enjoy Life brand