I am excited to introduce you all to a new brand of gluten free pasta – The Only Bean! When I connected with The Only Bean, I knew immediately that I wanted to make something with their vegan pasta – as the pasta is made from beans! Plus they are located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where I lived for many years and still even now, when I am asked “Where do you live?’, my answer is West Michigan – near Grand Rapids!
Organic Black Bean Spaghetti
Organic Soya Bean Spaghetti
Organic Edamame Spaghetti
*disclaimer: we were provided product to use in this recipe. All opinions are my own.
Creamy One Pot Pumpkin Pasta (Vegan + Gluten Free)Course: Main
Dairy free pasta dish features seasonal ingredients!
1/2 box of The Only Bean Black Bean Fettuccine*
1 medium onion, diced
1 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 1/4 cup vegetable broth
3/4 cup lite coconut milk**
1 Tblsp white wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
1/4 t. red pepper flakes
1/4 t. garlic powder
2 cups chopped curly kale
- Make pasta according to box directions, set aside.
- In the same stock pot you just cooked the pasta in, water sauté onions and garlic until onions are soft, 3 – 5 minutes.
- Stir in vegetable broth, pumpkin puree, lite coconut milk, and white wine vinegar. Add in all seasonings and stir well.
- Stir in reserved pasta and add kale.
- Stir well until kale is wilted.
- Serve with chopped fresh parsley.
- *if you do not have The Only Bean pasta (buy it here!) or substitute your favorite gluten free pasta or rice!
**lite coconut milk must be used, regular coconut milk lends too much of a coconut taste