A quick bowl for a weeknight dinner!
I do love to mix up the seasonings though and I am loving any of the McCormick Grill Mates. Seriously, you need to try them!
I know some may scoff at pre – made blends, are they healthy? Are they not? I am not here to debate that.
I am a busy Mom and they make life simple. Sprinkle and grill, ya know?
Try this bowl out, you will not be disappointed in the delicious flavor combination of mesquite grilled veggies topped with a flavorful homemade dressing.
If you love grilled salad bowls check out these other delicious plant based salads!
- Grilled Radishes with Marinated Kale Salad
- Grilled Corn and Quesadilla Bowl
- Guinness Marinated Portabella Mushroom
Easy Mesquite Grilled Veggies with Creamy Garlic DressingCourse: Salads, Main
Garlic dressing makes this grilled veggie bowl pop!
1 Zucchini, chopped
1 Summer Squash, chopped
3 – 4 mini sweet peppers cut in half
1/2 of red onion, sliced
1/2 of a sweet onion, sliced
1 Tblsp McCormick Grill Mate Mesquite Blend
1 t olive oil
salt and pepper
1/2 cup of EVOO
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
3 Tblsp lemon juice
4 garlic cloves
1 tsp white or sweet minced onion
2 1/2 Tblsp maple syrup
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dijon
pinch of pepper
*to add after blending – 1 Tblsp parsley
- After veggies are chopped or sliced, place in large disposable bag and add olive oil and seasoning. Close bag and shake well to distribute seasoning! Grill in grill pan over medium heat until done (25 – 35 minutes).
- Place all ingredients except parsley in blender and blend well. Pour into dressing jar. Add parsley and shake well to distribute.
- Add fresh lettuce blend or spinach to large salad bowl. Arrange mesquite grilled veggies. Add avocado slices, rice, quinoa or any other ‘toppings’ you wish to have. Drizzle with Creamy Garlic Dressing!