Happy fry day everyone! I guess you could call me a fry fanatic, I just love me some french fries!! I love making fries for my friends and family and am always looking for new recipes. These fries are delicious and can be added to any meal or put as a delicious side.
Enjoy fellow fry lovers!
If you make these extra cripsy french fries we would love to know! Tag @badtothebowl on social media.
Extra Crispy Fries
Quick and easy extra crispy french fries!
- 3 large white/russet potatoes
- 1 TBSP oil
- 1 TBSP of salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 cumin
- 1/8 black pepper
- Set the oven to 400 degrees, wash the potatoes then cut them into thin slices.
- Place in bowl and drizzle oil, mix with hands to spread oil evenly
- Add all spices and herbs and mix
- Spread on a pan and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until crispy
- Enjoy fellow fry lovers!