This recipe goes out to Addie @thehealthynoms on Instagram! She posted these cute fruity mini doughnuts and I knew I had to make them for my family, especially my daughter who loves Fruity Crisps!
Fruity Crisps Mini MuffinsCourse: Breakfast
No matter the age, fruity crisps mini muffins will make you smile!
3/4 cup gluten free flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 flax egg
1 banana mashed
1 Tblsp orange zest
1 tsp plus pinch of baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup powdered sugar
Unsweetened vanilla dairy free milk
splash of lemon or orange juice
fruity crisps cereal
- Cream together sugar, flax egg, oil and banana. Stir in remaining ingredients. Except icing/glaze ingredients.
- Pour into prepared mini muffin pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool for about 5 minutes in pan. Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- For icing/glaze: In small bowl, add powdered sugar. Add dairy free milk a few teaspoons at a time (you don’t want it too runny or too thick). Add splash of lemon or orange juice.
- Top muffins with icing/glaze and sprinkle fruity crips on!
- if you don’t need gluten free flour, all purpose regular flour also works.