Grilled Chipotle Cauli Taco Bowl with Mango SalsaCourse: Main
Grilled chipotle spiced vegetables with a sweet and spicy mango salsa.
Grilled Chipotle Veggies
4 Cups fresh Cauliflower Florets
1 Ear of Corn, shucked and broke into 2 – 3 pieces
1 Red Onion, cut into Slices
1 Red Pepper in Slices
10 Radishes Halved
1/2 Jalapeño Sliced (or a whole one if you want spicier!)
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tblsp lime juice
1 t garlic minced
1 t. salt
1 t. chipotle chili powder
1 t. cumin
1/4 t. garlic pepper
1/4 t. oregano
1/4 t. smoked paprika
small amount of olive oil (1 – 2 teaspoons)
1/2 a mango cut in small cubes
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup chopped red pepper
1/2 of a jalapeño minced
2 Tblsp chopped cilantro
1 Tblsp lime juice
1/4 t cumin
1/8 t salt
pinch of pepper
- For Veggies: Combine all veggies, cilantro, lime juice and garlic with spices in a large bowl or reusable bag (my favorite option as you can shake them around to distribute evenly) and mix well. Marinate for 30 minutes to a few hours.
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat. Spray grill pan with cooking spray. Put veggies on grill pan and grill until desired amount of tenderness (be sure to stir often so veggies on the bottom don’t burn). I find it takes 30 – 40 minutes.
- For Mango Salsa: Combine all remaining ingredients in small dish and mix well. I love to let this sit in the fridge for a few hours so all the flavors really combine!
- Enjoy over a bowl of fresh salad greens or spinach!
- Since you only need a small amount of onion and red pepper for the salsa, use the rest for grilling.
- I love this combination of veggies, but you might just want to use different ones! I think summer squashes and broccoli would also be nice.