Yep, we did it again.
Not to be confused with “oops, we did it again”. (oh I think I just gave away my age!)
We did it again with another granola bar recipe!
Healthy Granola Bar Fans
They kinda make the perfect on the go snack? Am I right, or what?!
If you search our blog for granola bar, you will find 2 granola bar recipes, although I am pretty sure there are more than two – such as:
Apple Almond Sweet Potato Granola Bars
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
And even more recipes like our Gingerbread Breakfast Cookies which resemble a granola bar and could indeed be made into a granola bar if one desired.
Which is why I loved connecting with Granola Bar Pan! This pan can virtually take any of your oat bar recipes, breakfast oat cookies or granola bar recipes and transform your bars into the perfect portion sized homemade breakfast or snack.
Granola Bar Pan – 12 Perfect Portion Sized Bars!
I loved how easy it was to use this pan. Just mix up your granola bar recipe, we recommend this – Healthy Banana Seed Oat Bars recipe for starters – shape it into the pan, bake, cool, store them, wash pan and repeat!
I loved how easy they came out of the pan too! No scraping around the edges to get these granola bars out – seriously they came out so easy, I debated washing the pan because it looked so clean (but I still did…you should too, ha).
Healthy Granola Bars – It’s True!
These are secretly healthy.
Yup, I know – don’t tell your kids or husband.
But they will love them and not even know how much healthy goodness they just ate!
They are refined sugar free, low in oil and full of healthy fats from the sunflower seeds.
We used gluten free oats to keep them gluten free, but feel free to use regular old fashioned oats if gluten free is not needed.
If you make these, we would love to know! Tag @badtothebowl or #badtothebowl on social media.
If you decide to the try the Granola Bar Pan for yourself, we would love to know too! Stay tuned as we plan to be bombarding you with more granola bar recipes soon – we can’t help it, we love this pan so much!
Healthy Banana Oat Seed Bars
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 3 lightly salted rice cakes, crushed into small pieces.
- 1/2 cup unsalted roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 Tblsp light agave nectar
- 2 Tblsp
- 1 Tblsp coconut oil
- 2 Tblsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, if you do not have a granola bar pan, lightly spray a 11 x 7 pan with cooking spray.
- Mash banana, place in bowl with rice cakes, oats and seeds. In small saucepan over low heat, stir together your agave nectar, baking date paste, coconut oil, unsweetened applesauce and almond extract. Stir until all ingredients are combined and bubbly.
- Pour over dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Portion into your Granola Bar Pan or smooth out in your prepared 11 x 7 pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan. Store leftovers in fridge or wrap individually and freeze.