No? Not sure what that is, oh get ready to be entertained (said with sarcasm)
Go Noodle is this fun kids site that has all types of videos for young kids to dance to. We first learned of it when our kids started school and started to talk about it. Teachers use it during bad weather to get kids moving during indoor recess.
Anyways – what does that have to do with these layered patriotic popsicles?
‘Go Noodle’ stars Koo Koo Kango Roo sing a song about popsicles. It is quite catchy…I would sing it myself but I will just let you watch it for your own viewing pleasure:
Layered Patriotic PopsiclesCourse: Dessert
Patriotic popsicles are creamy, fruity and a good for you treat!
Watermelon/Raspberry ‘Red’ Layer:
1/2 cup frozen watermelon, slightly thawed
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 Tblsp. unsweetened vanilla cashew or almond milk
Vanilla ‘White’ Layer:
1 – 5.3 oz. container of non dairy Vanilla Yogurt
3 Tblsp. unsweetened vanilla cashew or almond milk
Blueberry ‘Blue’ Layer:
1 cup frozen blueberries, slightly thawed
1 Tblsp. vanilla unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- Set out 6 – 5 oz. paper cups and 6 popsicle sticks.
- Make your red layer. Blend all ingredients in high powered blender until mixed well. Pour into paper cups. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- While red layer is chilling, make your white layer. (First wash out your blender). Blend all ingredients until well mixed. Pour the white layer into paper cups over the red layer. Sick in popsicle sticks. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the two layers chill, make blueberry layer. Place all blue layer ingredients in blender and blend well. Remove slightly frozen cups from freezer and pour blue layer on top. Adjust your popsicle sticks to stand straight.
- Freeze until firm! To remove to eat, just run cup portion under water until it is loose enough to pull out of cup.