No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars Course: Snacks
(V, DF, GF)
No bake makes these easy bars a time saver in the kitchen. Full of healthy ingredients makes them a wise choice for snack time.
1 1/4 cup old fashioned oats (gluten free if needed)
1/2 cup coconut milk powder (see note)
1/2 cup powdered peanut butter powder (see note)
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup light agave syrup
pinch of salt
- Place oats, peanut butter powder, coconut milk powder and pinch of salt in medium sized bowl.
- In small saucepan on stove, combine syrup and applesauce. Bring to a boil.
- Pour saucepan ingredients over dry ingredients and mix really well.
- Let sit for 10 minutes so oats can absorb liquid.
- Place in your greased 11×7 pan or (no grease needed) granola bar pan.
- Freeze for 30 min to an hour.
- Remove from freezer, let sit 5 minutes – then pop out of granola bar pan. You may need for them to sit out longer to cut into bars if using a 11×7 pan.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
- find coconut milk powder in your grocers baking aisle by the powdered milk products.
- find peanut butter powder near peanut butter