- We are using less oil because of these reasons:
- Is not as heart healthy as it is made out to be
- It is calorically dense compared to other foods
- It is not a whole food
- You wear what you eat…
Salad Dressings With Oil
Dr. Joel Fuhrman: Olive Oil is Not a Health Food
Oil Free Salad Dressings
pecans/walnuts. But it would also be great with mixed greens or arugula!
32 Oil Free Vegan Recipes
Oil Free Kale Salad with Almond Butter Lime Dressing
Oil-Free Balsamic Pomegranate VinaigretteCourse: Salads
Easy dressing adds jazz to vegetables and salads. Oil free balsamic pomegranate is tangy, sweet and made in the blender.
1/3 cup pomegranate juice
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 Tblsp Tahini
1 Tblsp sweet onion, minced
1 Tblsp. dijon mustard
3 tsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp garlic powder
pinch of salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend well.
- Use to top a fresh spinach salad with roasted delicata squash, toasted pecans, avocado slices and pomegranate arils.
- Roasted Delicata Squash: Slice squash in slices. Toss in bowl with small amount of minced garlic, amino acids/ or vegetable broth. Place on pan lined with parchment paper. Roast in oven at 425 for 30 minutes or until tender.