Plant based eating does not need to be complicated or costly. If you are here, you are in need of healthy meal solutions! All of our recipes are plant based including easy dinner recipes and simple snack solutions. Most recipes use less sugar and are naturally gluten free.
A staple recipe of mine is my famous banana bread. I mean who doesn’t like banana bread? My family is always asking me to make it and once I do, it disappears in seconds. This banana bread recipe is my go-to to bring to any party or gathering. Enjoy fluffy and delicious banana bread that only requires ONE BOWL!
3 ripe bananas
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup almond or soy milk
1. Set oven to 375 degrees. Mash ripe bananas in bowl (I used a fork) then add in flour
2. Mix bananas and flour, add in baking soda and salt
3. Add nutmeg and brown sugar and mix everything together
4. Add in vanilla, oil and soy milk
5. Mix everything together, pour in pan, bake for around 45 minutes or until fluffy, ENJOY!!