For busy weeks, prepping your over roasted veggie bowl on Sunday can be a lifesaver! Use these roasted veggies all through the week to make simple bowl combinations, re-roast them with kale to put a different spin on them or saute them in a pan with some spinach. However you choose to eat them – they hold up well all week in the fridge so you can feel good about eating healthy all week!
I like to season the roasted veggies lightly before putting them in the oven to give a little flavor (okay, and so I can snack on a few right out of the oven) but then add different seasons all week long for multiple bowl combinations! Sky’s the limit!
If you make this, I would love to know! Tag @badtothebowl on social media
Roasted Veggie Bowl Meal Prep
Meal prepped veggies make for easy plant based bowls all week long!
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 orange pepper sliced
- 1 summer squash sliced
- 1 eggplant peeled and sliced
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms washed and de-stemmed
- 1 pound Brussel Sprouts halved
- 1 red onion sliced
- yellow onion sliced
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steal seasoning
- Preheat over to 425 degrees and line large rimmed pan with parchment or foil.
- Toss veggies in bowl and mix with seasonings.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 40 – 45 minutes stirring after 20 minutes. Amount of time, will depend on your preference for firmer or softer veggies.
- Let cool, use right away or store in fridge.
- If oil free, use amino acids or vegetable broth and omit garlic salt