Roasted Veggie Bowl Meal Prep
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 orange pepper sliced
- 1 summer squash sliced
- 1 eggplant peeled and sliced
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms washed and de-stemmed
- 1 pound Brussel Sprouts halved
- 1 red onion sliced
- yellow onion sliced
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steal seasoning
- Preheat over to 425 degrees and line large rimmed pan with parchment or foil.
- Toss veggies in bowl and mix with seasonings.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 40 – 45 minutes stirring after 20 minutes. Amount of time, will depend on your preference for firmer or softer veggies.
- Let cool, use right away or store in fridge.
- If oil free, use amino acids or vegetable broth and omit garlic salt