Oven Roasted Veggie Bowl PrepCourse: Sides
Meal prepped veggies make for easy plant based bowls all week long!
1 Sweet Potato, cut into chunkcs
1 Red Pepper, sliced
1 Orange Pepper, sliced
1 Summer Squash, sliced
1 Eggplant, peeled and sliced
8 oz of baby bella mushrooms, washed and destemmed
1 lb Brussel Sprouts, halved
1 Red Onion, sliced
1 Yellow Onion, sliced
4 – 5 garlic cloves, minced
1/8 cup of EVOO*
½ garlic salt
1 tsp montreal steak seasoning or 1 tsp smokey montreal seasoning**
- Preheat over to 425 degrees and line large rimmed pan with parchment or foil.
- Toss veggies in bowl and mix with seasonings.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 40 – 45 minutes stirring after 20 minutes. Amount of time, will depend on your preference for firmer or softer veggies.
- Let cool, use right away or store in fridge.
- If oil free, use amino acids or vegetable broth and and omit garlic salt
- **Don’t be worried about the word ‘steak’ there! No meat in that seasoning, safe for vegans!