I absolutely love anything with oats! Do you? From our Creamy Orange Creamsicle overnight oats to Almond Sweet Potato granola bars with hidden veggies, give me anything with oats from breakfast to snacks and I am a happy camper! Oh, and we can’t forget about dessert either, I am a fan of the oatmeal crust as well. So if you are like me and in love with oats, these Peanut Butter Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are for you. They are also gluten free and vegan!
Pumpkin in Granola Bars
One Bowl is All You Need for Homemade Granola Bars
I love keeping things easy in the kitchen because I already do enough dishes making lunch and dinner for the family. So one bowl is all you need for this pumpkin granola bar recipe! Combine all ingredients in a bowl, give it a really good stir, bake in the oven and enjoy some warm melt in your mouth peanut butter pumpkin yumminess.
If you make these, I would love to know! Tag @badtothebowl so we can see all the fun pumpkin recipes you are creating your kitchen this autumn!
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (Vegan + Gluten Free)
- 3 cups gluten free old fashioned rolled oats*
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pureé
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy all natural peanut butter
- 1 Tblsp molasses
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup allergy free miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8 inch square pan for baking.
- Combine wet ingredients in large bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add in oats, then remaining spices.
- Stir well to combine.
- Fold in miniature chocolate chips.
- Place in prepared pan and smooth out evenly.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until well set.**
- Enjoy warm or cool than refrigerate. You can also cool, cut into bars, wrap in parchment paper and freeze.