le class="rw-rating-table rw-ltr rw-right rw-no-labels">
Protein brownies are super easy and take only 3o minutes to make and that includes baking time.
Use your favorite plant based protein powder – we love VegaOne Chocolate or French Vanilla. Add banana, peanut butter and cocoa powder, bake in small baking pan (we recommend 8 inch or smaller) and pronto you have vegan protein brownies!
Perfect for an after gym snack or anytime the chocolate mood strikes.
Jump to Recipe
4 ingredients is all you need for these vegan protein packed brownies!
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana , about 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegan protein powder , vanilla or chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line small baking pan (8 inch or smaller) with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash bananas and mix in peanut butter. Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder.
- Cook for around 12-20 minutes. Check to your desired level of doneness!
- Let cool then ENJOY!