Salted Maple Almond PopcornCourse: Dessert, Snacks
Sweet and salty and satisfying with a crunch!
10 cups air popped popcorn
3 Tblsp coconut oil
3 Tblsp coconut sugar
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- Place your popcorn in large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees and line large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small saucepan, melt your coconut oil, coconut sugar and maple syrup. Bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes while stirring intermittently.
- Remove from heat, add salt, extract and baking soda. Stir well.
- Pour over popcorn in bowl and mix well.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes stirring after 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks. Store in air tight container.