Fries go perfect in a bowl. Here me out! You can chop them up and mix them in or if you want leave them to the side and wipe your bowl clean with them! Perfection.
Spicy Potato WedgesCourse: Sides
Spicy potato wedges are perfect for any bowl or plate!
2 potatoes that are sliced into wedges
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
½ tsp of garlic powder
½ tsp of paprika
½ tsp of black pepper
¼ tsp of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut potatoes into wedges, leaving on skin.
- Place in bowl and drizzle oil and mix with hands. Mix in all spices and massage wedges (don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!)
- Spread out on pan and place in oven for about 45 minutes (depending on strength of oven, may only need 30 minutes) and flip the wedges occasionally to make sure all sides are equally crispy
- *For these fries I found out they taste best when paired with something light, I chose some fresh lettuce leaves and veggies topped with some hummus. The balance of spicy and fresh made my taste buds dance a little!