No strawberry or taco bowl left behind with this yummy dressing that combines strawberry season and Taco Tuesday!
No matter, where they are purchased, fresh strawberries are so good and they really make this strawberry lime chipotle vinaigrette dressing stand out!
Strawberry Lime Chipotle Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup roasted strawberries with juices
- 6 Tblsp EVOO
- 1 & 1/2 Tblsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 & 1/2 Tblsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tblsp cliantro
- 1 adobe pepper in sauce chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp each of cumin, oregano and black pepper
- First roast strawberries – put on large rimmed parchment lined baking pan (or pie plate) and roast for 10 min at 425 degrees.
- Put all ingredients (including strawberries) in blender and blend on high until very well blended.
- Store in fridge.