Being the sweet tooth that I am, I am always looking for new vegan recipes to try that are not only sweet but easy to follow. This super sweet and cinnamony (is that a word? LOL) recipe requires less than 10 minutes of your time, giving you less time in the kitchen and more time to savor!
View the video on our Instagram!
Vegan Cinnamon Roll in a BowlCourse: Breakfast
Cinnamon roll in a bowl is easy and delicious for breakfast!
1 cup of flour (and a little bit more for dusting)
1.5 tsps of baking powder
Around 5-6 TBSP of water
1.5 tsp of cinnamon
3 TBSP of brown sugar**
4 TBSP of powdered sugar
A small amount of plant-based milk or water
- Directions: Mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl and start to add water slowly, knead flour and continue to add water till the flour forms a sticky ball.
- Sprinkle flour over surface and flatten dough (the sticky ball) as much as possible.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over top of dough, spread evenly over whole surface.
- Start to roll the dough by rolling in the sides till they meet in the middle, finish it off by starting at bottom of roll and rolling inward.
- Place roll in bowl and cook in microwave for 2 minutes
- While roll is baking, start to make frosting by placing powdered sugar in bowl. Add plant-based milk (or water) little by little till a liquid frosting appears.
- Once roll is done baking, pour frosting over and enjoy immediately!
- **A healthier alternative is coconut sugar