Coconut Maple Sugar Popcorn (another cozy snack!)
Vegan Pumpkin Spice PopcornCourse: Dessert, Snacks
Pumpkin puree and spice give this popcorn a fall twist!
12 cups air popped popcorn
3 Tblsp coconut oil
3 Tblsp pure maple syrup
2 Tblsp pumpkin puree
2 Tblsp. white granulated sugar (vegan friendly brand)
1/2 Tblsp molasses
1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 t. pure vanilla extract
1/4 t. salt
1/4 t. baking soda
- Prepare your popcorn and place in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the stovetop in a small saucepan, combine your coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, sugar and molasses. Bring to a boil stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and quickly add, pumpkin pie spice, salt, vanilla and baking soda. Stir well. Pour mixture over popcorn and mix really well.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
Cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container.